Imagine this: Despite your plans to pull off a drama-free wedding celebration, time catches up to you and you’ve completely missed the normal window for wedding dress shopping. Or imagine this: You and your sweetheart have decided to elope to Europe, and you have no idea where to find a chic, romantic wedding gown in time for your international jet-set. Or imagine THIS: You already have a wedding dress but you suddenly feel inspired to curate a “Second Look” ensemble wardrobe for your reception — and you need a gorgeous new gown STAT. You have all the vision and inspo, but you don’t know where to start shopping. Where can you find quick delivery wedding dresses in time?
Answer: At a Bridal Boutique near you! To get you started, here are 20 of our most popular “Quick Ship wedding gowns” from our latest collections. To get more expert and unique wedding dress tricks, make sure to sign up for our exclusive text messages below and keep reading!
What are Quick Ship and Quick Delivery Wedding Dresses?
To help brides with fast-approaching wear dates, we offer many gorgeous wedding dresses that arrive faster than our typical delivery window. These Quick Ship gowns are perfect for the last minute bride, elopements, courthouse weddings, short engagements, Second Looks, and more.
To place an order for any of these romantic wedding dresses, talk to your Authorized Retailer!
A few items to keep in mind: While Quick Delivery wedding dresses can help you get a gown in time for your wear date, you’ll still need extra time for sizing and alterations. For example, even if you order a gown in your size, you may still need adjustments in the bodice, sleeves, and train. You will also need to check on delivery times for any accessories — some may take longer to arrive than your actual wedding gown. Always talk to your stylist for details!
Ready to see what’s available for a wedding day just around the corner? Enjoy some of these Quick Ship wedding dresses below!
Rebecca Ingram Quick Ship Gowns
Regal, graceful, and dreamy, Alexandria by Rebecca Ingram features an array of gorgeous colors to match your vision and personal style. From chic black to light blush and airy nude, Alexandria means a last-minute gown order doesn’t have to limit your options!
We love the nontraditional vibes with a black or blush gown, but a classic white or ivory is just as irresistible.
You can also personalize this gown to match your vision:
• Extend the train for added drama.
• Add covered buttons down the back for a vintage vibe.
• Order the chapel-length wedding veil with scattered lace motifs along edge, sold separately.
• Extra lace motifs included for minor neckline alterations.
Planning a jet-set elopement? Picture yourself getting married in a gorgeous tropical destination? We recommend a Quick Ship wedding dress with the perfect balance of style, tailoring, and romantic flourish. Cue this relaxed fit-and-flare wedding dress for all these and more!
Nelly by Rebecca Ingram features all kinds of gorgeous details and personalizations, including:
- A soft, satin-lined silhouette with relaxed yet curve-hugging lines
- Embroidered lace motifs with subtle sequin shimmer
- A strapless neckline with a sweetheart plunge
- Option to add covered buttons down the back for a vintage vibe
- Option to add the off the shoulder lace cap sleeves with pleated tulle (sold separately)
- Extra lace motif included for minor neckline alterations
- Pairs beautifully with a long bridal veil, cape, or illusion jacket
Another Quick Ship style from our affordable bridal line, Francine by Rebecca Ingram features a sophisticated fusion of glamor and minimalism. This lovely crepe fit-and-flare is simple yet super chic — classic with a modern edge.
Here’s how to make this ultra-stylish wedding gown your own:
- Style with minimal jewelry and accessories for a soft beachy vibe.
- Add bold flourishes for a more couture, fashion-forward look.
- Go Hollywood glam with shimmery pieces like a diamond choker or tiara.
- Channel your boho princess with a flower crown and vintage platform shoes.
- Add a bridal veil, cape, or overskirt for extra layers and flourish.
PC: Erica Cervantez Photography
Another stunning style from our affordable, Quick Ship wedding dresses? Hattie by Rebecca Ingram — a chic and sexy mermaid style decked out in lush lace motifs. Hattie is a little vintage, a little Hollywood, and a little boho. It’s perfect for a variety of wedding venues and seasons, from summer soiree to enchanted forest and winter wonderland. (If you love the beachy vibes, you’ll also love our gallery of mermaid-inspired wedding gowns for a seaside celebration.)
Hattie also features a variety of sister styles. Please speak with your Authorized Retailer to estimate delivery times for specific variations…
• Hattie Lynette, featuring a neckline without center front illusion.
• Hattie Lane Lynette, an A-line without center front illusion.
• Hattie Marie, without sparkle tulle.
• Hattie Lane, a dreamy A-line wedding dress.
• Hattie Lynette Marie, without the plunging center front illusion and no sparkle tulle.
• Hattie Lane Lynette Marie, an A-line silhouette without the center front illusion and without sparkle tulle
• Hattie Lane Marie, an A-line without sparkle tulle.
You can personalize any of these looks with the matching veil!
Two of our most popular Quick Delivery wedding dresses are Lorraine and Lorraine Dawn by Rebecca Ingram. Brides love these chic and easy-breezy silhouettes, delicate lace details, and easy personalization options. Plus, short delivery dates!
A few highlights on Lorraine:
• Chiffon skirt with a thigh-high slit.
• Soft sheer bodice with beaded lace and sequins.
• Beaded spaghetti straps.
As real bride Jill wrote in her gown review, “the lightweight, breezy chiffon gown was perfect for the summer outdoor wedding, and the slit was by far the best feature in a gown I didn’t know I needed!”
If you love Lorraine but you’re looking for a bit more coverage, opt for the sleeve treatment in Lorraine Dawn. This look is elegant, regal, and perfectly styled for a cool-season celebration. As real bride Stephanie describes in her review, “I felt beautiful, elegant and confident! I truly found my perfect dress.”
“Chic” doesn’t even begin to describe Dionne by Rebecca Ingram. This minimalist wedding gown is the perfect blend of elegance, femininity, and sophistication.
Dionne is all about the fit and subtle details. A relaxed fit-and-flare silhouette combines with a sexy low back and delicate lace flourishes. This gorgeous crepe will feel effortlessly cool from head to toe. (For more crepe styles, explore our latest trends!)
For a luxe flourish, you can also add the illusion lace jacket. It’s a perfect way to change up your look between ceremony, photos, and reception.
Vintage motifs make the dreamiest statement in Janine by Rebecca Ingram, a sexy, effortless, and figure-enhancing fit-and-flare with perfect lace and tailoring. We’re smitten with this long, graceful silhouette and ultra-comfy construction. It’s chic, not too fussy, and perfect for a small wedding or destination elopement.
Here are a few ways to style and personalize this gown:
- Get inspired by this vintage boho lace. Incorporate it into your wedding party look, decor, celebration vibe, venue, and more.
- Play up the effortlessly sexy vibes by choosing a low-key hair and makeup look. Think sunkissed, glowy, natural, and sultry.
- Add a fingertip veil for a flirty minimony or courthouse wedding, or add a touch of drama with a long, graceful sweep.
- Choose a bouquet inspired by the elements, like a lush tropical cascade or a simple hand-tied selection of wildflowers.
PC: Sarah Woods Photography
Another effortless crepe and lace silhouette is Alda by Rebecca Ingram. This shimmery yet understated wedding dress is all about the details:
• Sheer bodice embellished with beaded lace motifs and 3-D florals.
• An illusion plunging V-neckline and back.
• Spaghetti straps for a delicate beachy vibe.
• A soft crepe skirt.
Plus, it’s super comfortable. As real bride Anya wrote in her review, “I felt like a princess! It was extremely flattering and comfortable at the same time. I was able to move around so comfortably and dance without feeling restricted.”
To personalize Alda, you can:
• Extend the train for added drama or opt to shorten the train.
• Add the detachable beaded lace scalloped train extension, sold separately.
• Use extra lace motifs (included) for minor neckline alterations.
• Order sister style Alda Leigh for a modest neckline and sleeves.
Maggie Sottero Quick Delivery Wedding Dresses
Love the idea of wearing a glitzy ballgown without all the heavy embellishment? Say hello to Maurelle by Maggie Sottero, an easy-breezy A-line made with the perfect amount of beading and layers. The chiffon skirt is dreamy and lightweight, the bodice is shimmery, the fit is perfection — what more could you need for effortless glam?
This Quick Ship wedding gown can be personalized with covered buttons — just chat with your Authorized Retailer. You might also consider custom accessories made to match the gown, such as a chiffon overskirt for more volume or a beaded headpiece to match the bodice.
Every bride needs a red-carpet moment on her big day, and we have the perfect mermaid style to make it happen! Lennon is a luxe, ultra-feminine, and exquisitely embellished fit-and-flare with gorgeous accessory options. Here’s how to make this your own:
- Remove the train for a more casual look, through special request
- Add covered buttons down the back
- Also available with a raised front neckline without the front illusion plunge
- Add the detachable cap-sleeves with beaded lace, sold separately
- Extra lace motif included for minor neckline alterations
- Add the lovely cathedral-length wedding veil with matching lace
Simple ball gowns are all over the bridal runways… These gorgeous silhouettes are all about soft glamour, subtle details, and one-of-a-kind fabrications. For an extra glitzy take on the trend, get inspired by Anniston by Maggie Sottero — a decadent princess style with swoon-worthy shimmer.
Anniston is another Quick Delivery wedding dress with unique personalizations:
• Extend the train for added drama or remove the train for a more casual look, through special request.
• Add detachable champagne glitter off-the-shoulder cap-sleeves, sold separately.
• Detachable ivory glitter off-the-shoulder cap-sleeves, sold separately.
Interested in more top bridal trends? We’ve compiled favorites from our latest collections in our trends gallery!
Chic vintage lace combines with an effortless silhouette in Keisha by Maggie Sottero. This covetable wedding gown can be delivered just in time for your international elopement! To personalize, consider changing the sparkle tulle to plain tulle; removing the train for a more casual look (through special request); or using the extra lace motifs (included) for soft neckline alterations.
Next up in our Quick Ship wedding dresses, Ladonna by Maggie Sottero — a romantic A-line with 3D florals and illusion details. The exposed corsetry adds a touch of “boudoir glamor” to this summery style… It’s an ideal fusion of sultry and sweet.
For a feminine style with a little rock-n-roll edge, look to Drew by Sottero and Midgley. This fit-and-flare wedding gown is sultry, moody, and a little nontraditional. If you’ve got a flair for unique drama, this ultra-glitzy gown is for you!
Here’s how to personalize Drew:
- Wear on its own as a classic strapless fit-and-flare with a sweetheart neckline. This style is all about the exposed corsetry in the bodice.
- Add a dose of serious glam with the illusion beaded off-the-shoulder jacket. It’s sexy, vampy, and totally on trend.
- Make a regal statement with a long veil made with simple tulle, shimmery pearls, or textured lace.
So far, we’ve given you gorgeous fit-and-flares and elegant beachy styles, but what about over-the-top silhouettes? A short delivery date doesn’t mean you have to be short on drama, à la this perfect ballgown in lush, beautifully draped satin. Derrick is everything you could love for a regal-chic wedding celebration.
Feeling every flourish-y? Add the oversized off-the-shoulder puff sleeves for an eye-catching accessory. (Perfect for bridal portraits.) This ballgown would also look stunning with a long bridal veil.
Sottero and Midgley Quick Ship Wedding Dresses
PC: Anna Delores Photography
An over-the-top, ultra-glam, and exceptionally luxe statement in lace and illusion, Zander by Sottero and Midgley is one of our most iconic fast shipping wedding dresses. We’re smitten with the long sleeves, dramatic bodice, and lush ball gown skirt and train. This style can be personalized with Chantilly lace or textured tulle; sleeved or sleeveless; or as a mermaid style, Zander Lane. Add the matching bridal veil to any of these variations for extra drama.
Dive into more black wedding dresses with our trends gallery!
Are you smitten with extraordinary lace? Bronson by Sottero and Midgley is all about bold flourishes and striking motifs in a long, curve-hugging silhouette. And for a little extra magic? An underlayer of shimmery tulle adds light and dimension to the lace and illusion.
A few ways to personalize Bronson:
- Change the glitter tulle to classic tulle
- Also available with a lace up corset closure in the back
- Add the lace cap-sleeves for a subtle flourish (sold separately)
- Add the long illusion lace bell sleeve armbands (sold separately) for a dreamy bohemian effect. (Very Renaissance-meets-1960s glamor.)
Impeccable tailoring and exquisite embellishments combine in Dove by Sottero and Midgley, a stunning red-carpet style for your ultra-glam wedding aesthetic. Here are a few ways to personalize this gown:
- Change the glitter tulle to organza or sparkle tulle.
- Extend or shorten the train, through special request.
- Also available with lined front bodice, raised neckline and wider straps.
- Add the fingertip length veil with sequin lace motifs, sold separately.
- Accessorize with the chapel length veil with sequin lace motifs, sold separately.
PC: Katherine Sparks Photography
Bracken by Sottero and Midgley is all about chic, graceful lines and soft bodice embellishments. It’s truly captivating — effortless to style and perfectly comfortable to wear. If you’re a last minute bride, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a more chic and luxe style for your celebration!
To make Bracken totally your own, consider your options:
- Available without linear lace trims on the illusion train.
- Detachable off-the-shoulder lace sleeves, sold separately.
- Available with a lined bodice as Bracken Lynette.
Finally, embrace the drama with Aspen by Sottero and Midgley, a black (or white or blush) wedding dress in a luxe fabric and statement silhouette. This “dramatic minimalist” style is a little sweet, a little sexy, and 100% timeless. As with many of our other Quick Ship wedding dresses, you can extend or shorten the train and accessorize with matching accessories. We’re smitten with Clark, a bejeweled cape in crystals and illusion.
PC: Shawna Kuwitzky
Another gorgeous style available for the last minute bride? Gorgeous shimmer and embellishment in a dreamy silhouette, AKA Bailey by Sottero and Midgley. This beautifully tailored fit-and-flare is made to personalize to your unique vision:
- Change the glitter tulle to classic tulle or sparkle tulle
- Remove the train for a more casual look through special request
- Add covered buttons down the back
- Also available with a plunging illusion neckline and an illusion lace bodice as sister style Bailey Lane
Here are two rave reviews from real brides:
- “I loved the bead and lace detailing, sheer sides, open back, and beautiful train that was the perfect length. It looked just as gorgeous when bustled as well. The perfect dress!” — Lauren
- “Amazing! I had enough room to still dance but form fitting and so flattering.” — Mandy
Have we piqued your interest in these stylish, fast shipping wedding dresses for last-minute celebration prep? Head to your Authorized Retailer by clicking the button below to shop IRL and place your order!
More Blogs Like This:
That’s all for now from the Maggie Sottero Designs team! These Quick Delivery wedding dresses are the perfect shopping option for the last-minute bride, fast-approaching elopements, short engagements, and unexpected timing issues. Best wishes!