“Boho” can mean many things (think cottagecore, fairytale, festival-inspired, woodsy-chic, rustic, beachy, whimsical, and vintage, to name a few), but one thing is certain. It’s an enchanting bridal trend with countless options for the chic, effortless, and no-fuss bride-to-be. In honor of this soft and feminine trend, we’ve curated some of our favorite boho wedding dresses with beautiful details and free-spirited vibes for an unforgettable celebration.
Ready to find your perfect style? Keep reading for our gallery of boho wedding dresses and take our style quiz to find out which is right for you!
Cottagecore Wedding Dresses
- Abundant illusion gives this floral straight neckline wedding dress its sweet and boho charm. We’re giving Adelaide by Sottero and Midgley an A+ in shimmer, wearability, and couture presentation. Not to mention its stunning fit-and-flare silhouette and sexy side cut-outs.
- Say it with lace. Lots and lots of lace. Winona by Rebecca Ingram is a beautiful 3D floral ruffled bridal dress, which means the closer you look, the more you adore. We can’t get enough of her uneven hem ruffles and plunging illusion V-neckline.
- We’re here to help you find a regal strapless tulle bridal gown that makes you feel like a free spirit without losing that classic, effortlessly sophisticated kind of vibe you get from a well-tailored silhouette. So obviously, we have to introduce you to one of our favorite boho wedding dresses, Gwen by Maggie Sottero. She’s super romantic with a corset bodice and 3D lace motifs.
- Are you a fun bride looking to add a little color to your bridal look? Nerida by Sottero and Midgley shows off unique and artful details that are perfect for your big day. Church ruching and soft layers give this colorful cottage-core inspired wedding dress a “Strawberry Fields” kind of magic.
- If you love ethereal flourishes, treat yourself to all the airiness and illusion you could ever want in this simple boho wedding gown, Alexandria by Rebecca Ingram, with bishop wedding dress sleeves. Say hello to a sheer bodice lined with organza, lace motifs over sparkle tulle, and a beautiful deep illusion V-neckline and back. Alexandria is perfect for the bride looking for a little sparkle, a little lace, and a little extra detail.
- We have a rule. What is soft and romantic must also be perfectly tailored. In Maeve by Rebecca Ingram, say hello to chic comfort and a strapless crepe wedding dress in vintage-inspired lace. Sexy side slits, florals, and illusion. What more could a girl want?
- Feeling Alice in Wonderland vibes for your big day? Lettie by Rebecca Ingram is an ethereal floral boho bridal gown that will send you down a particularly glamorous rabbit hole. In a tiered tulle skirt, of course. We love her scoop back, beaded spaghetti straps, and flirty horsehair hem finish.
- Ellen by Rebecca Ingram is reminiscent of secret gardens and fairy lights. It truly is a nature-inspired ball gown wedding dress with sparkly tulle layers that were made for pure enchantment. With lace motifs, a unique plunging illusion V-neckline, and stunning details, Ellen is a fairytale.
Lace Wedding Dresses
- Janine by Rebecca Ingram is a beachy bohemian knit lace wedding dress with an open V-back and plunging neckline. We’re already dreaming of all kinds of wedding flower arrangements to compliment the floral flourishes in this utterly dreamy wedding dress. Janine’s soft crochet-esque lace gives us all the bohemian feels we’re always falling for.
- Chelsea by Maggie Sottero is all your woodsy-chic bridal dream manifested into a sexy cottage-core wedding dress with lace and shimmer done to perfection. I mean, just take a look at this thigh-high slit and adorable sweetheart neckline! Her sequin and glitter motifs over patterned glitter tulle give it the sparkle that glitzy brides need in their boho wedding dresses.
- There’s nothing like eyelet and embroidery to level up every gorgeous angle of your boho lace V-neck bridal gown. Hillary by Maggie Sottero is, in a word, fabulous. With unembellished allover lace, lace trim spaghetti straps, and a scalloped illusion lace train, Hillary is here to make a truly bohemian statement.
Beachy Boho Gowns
- Don’t worry. Amidst all the to-dos, IG posts, party planning committees, and pinboard madness, there’s boho wedding dress Faylin by Sottero and Midgley. She’s a wedding dress to restore all order, grace, and sophistication. That’s right, Faylin is a sexy and romantic mermaid wedding dress with a deep V-neckline and illusion bodice.
- If you’re into gorgeous texture, a sexy neckline, and curve-enhancing embellishments with a fabulous price tag, this pleated chiffon wedding gown is your kind of divine. Meet Gayle by Rebecca Ingram, complete with an open back and illusion lace bodice. Gayle’s shimmering embroidery and sparkle tool remind us of the way the sun glimmers on ocean waves, which we think fits beach weddings perfectly.
- To level up in all things chic and classically inspired, consider this luxury crepe bridal dress in soft layers, subtle ruching, and a figure-flaunting bodice. Rosabelle by Rebecca Ingram is a simple and strapless boho wedding gown with a pleated bodice and sexy side slit. Simple and beach-inspired, this gown’s simplicity allows a bride’s sun-kissed natural beauty to shine.
- It’s your fairytale. Don’t let anyone stop your dreams of wearing Kiandra by Rebecca Ingram, a strapless cat eye neckline boho wedding dress with a ruched bodice in all its soft, shimmery, vintage-inspired glory. If sun-soaked florals and soft waves are on your inspo board, this dress is a must-see.
Next Category? Sexy
- Nelly by Rebecca Ingram is a floral plunging neckline wedding dress. Her shaped bodice and long, graceful sweep place artful emphasis on the curves. There’s nothing like it for that “some kind of wonderful” for your best day ever. Nelly features a fit-and-flare silhouette and, most importantly, a satin lining to keep things ultra-comfortable so you can dance the night away.
- In Oriana by Maggie Sottero, you’re giving whimsy. You’re glowing with charm. You’re serving up major romance in this beaded fairytale-inspired boho wedding dress designed for the dreamiest of boho celebrations. Oriana has stunning exposed boning, beaded lace motifs over tulle, a strapless sweetheart neckline, and to-die-for detailing.
- Bronson by Sottero and Midgley is a sexy unique boho fit-and-flare bridal gown with a V-neckline. It has charm aplenty. But what about volume? What about texture? What about a nod to ‘70s glam in a curve-hugging silhouette and plunging neckline? Yeah, she’s got all that too. We’re here for all the gorgeous potential of this star-worthy design.
- You’re a born romantic. It was your interest in this lace bell-sleeve mermaid wedding gown dripping with pearls and luxurious bohemian vibes that gave it away. That’s right, we know you’ve been eyeing Nikki by Maggie Sottero, and honestly, we don’t blame you. She’s one of our favorite boho wedding dresses too.
If you’re a boho-obsessed bride with a free spirit and a love of all things nature-inspired, make sure to check out our page filled with even more boho wedding dresses! After all, we’re dedicated to planting a tree for every gown bought through our partnership with One Tree Planted! Once you find a few that fit your unique boho bridal vibe, head on over to one of our authorized retailers to try them on irl!