Tuscany Leigh Modest cap-sleeve fit-and-flare wedding dress in delicate lace
By Maggie Sottero
This demure modest wedding dress features beautiful allover lace atop tulle. Complete with a jewel neckline and lace cap-sleeves. Finished with covered buttons over zipper and inner elastic closure.
Ivory over Blush (pictured)
Ivory over Misty Mauve
Want something a little more you?
We have options to customize your dress to be just as unique and special as you are! While some options are complimentary, inquire with your retailer as additional charges may apply.
- Extend the train for added drama (up to 12 in/30 cm), opt to shorten the train (up to 24 in/61 cm) or to floor length (no train) for a more casual look
- Add buttons down the back for more of a vintage-vibe
- Fingertip tulle veil edged in sequin lace motifs sold separately (Tuscany Marie) *Veil measures 46 in (117 cm)
- Cathedral tulle veil edged in sequined lace motifs sold separately *Veil measures 148 in (376 cm)
- Tulle veil edged in sequined lace motifs sold separately (Tuscany) *Veil measures 108 in (274 cm)
- Available with lined bodice (Tuscany)
- Available with sheer bodice (Tuscany Lynette)
- Available with added coverage (Tuscany Marie)
- Available in A-line silhouette with sheer bodice (Tuscany Lane)
- Available in A-Line sihouette with modest coverage (Tuscany Lane Leigh)
- Available with added beading, sequin chantilly lace and scallop lace train (Tuscany Royale)
Maddy Bingham's Review of Tuscany Leigh
What was your favorite feature?
It's hard to pick just one favorite feature from my wedding dress, but I loved how the oversized ivory motifs looked over the shimmery, blush colorway. I loved that the gown was off white because it stood out against the snow! And I loved how you could see the sparkle in the sunlight.
How did you feel in your wedding dress?
I felt more beautiful in my wedding gown than I ever had before in my life! The dress was movable for dancing and super comfortable as well--I didn't want to take it off at the end of the night. The fit-and-flare silhouette fit me perfectly and flattered all my curves! I am 4"11, so I loved that the bodice elongated my torso. And the hidden boning inside added nice padding and structure to my mid section, so I didn't have to worry about looking scrunched up!
Tell us a little about your wedding day.
Our wedding was during COVID, so we had the wedding party wear personalized masks with their titles on them, e.g., Mother of the Bride, etc. The weather was great - it was a sunny winter day in Utah. Our religious ceremony in the Logan LDS temple was beautiful. We had a socially-distanced reception afterwards with our family and close friends. Our venue had a boho rustic theme with candles, hanging lights, and greenery. My wedding day was everything I could have dreamed of and more!