Hamilton Elegant lace sheath bridal dress for vintage-inspired charm
By Sottero and Midgley
Currently trending: embroidered lace, bell sleeves, and an effortless silhouettes. Consider this elegant lace sheath bridal dress and all its modern charms.
Ivory/Pewter Accent over Soft Nude (gown with Nude Illusion) (pictured)
Ivory/Pewter Accent over Blush (gown with Nude Illusion)
Ivory/Pewter Accent over Nude (gown with Nude Illusion)
- Lined with Virtue stretch jersey for comfort
Want something a little more you?
We have options to customize your dress to be just as unique and special as you are! While some options are complimentary, inquire with your retailer as additional charges may apply.
- Change textured tulle to sparkle tulle
- Extend the train for added drama (up to 12 in/30 cm), opt to shorten the train (up to 12 in/30 cm) or to floor length (no train) for a more casual look
- Add attached long puff sleeves
- Add attached fitted long sleeves
- Detachable beaded lace long sleeves sold separately
- Detachable beaded lace long puff sleeves sold separately
- Detachable illusion scalloped lace train sold separately
- Extra lace motif included for minor neckline alterations
- Available with lined bodice and raised neckline (Hamilton Lynette)
Be the first to review this gown