For the couple that attends diligently to their sleek furnishings and swanky footwear—this week we’re all about midcentury modernism!
Signs you might be a midcentury-inspired bride:
● You’re obsessed with those strands of glass beads and teardrop ornaments you find in antique stores—the ultimate Dean Martin-inspired Christmas!
● To you, Megan Draper is worthy of sainthood.
● You have a swath of trivia knowledge about the Fab Four.
● You know all the variations of ordering a martini.
● “Quirky chic” is a way of life.
● You know very well the differences among egg, womb, and tulip chairs.
● Your sunny poolside patio is a world unto itself.
● You dream in Roy Lichtenstein Ben-Day dots.