You had a gorgeous wedding. Your Maggie or Midgley gown was breathtaking. You took amazing pictures. Why not honor your unforgettable day on our website? Send us the story of your nuptials through photos and descriptions, and we might feature you in an upcoming post! Tell us how you fell in love with the fit and style of your gown. Describe the unique touches to your ceremony and reception. Give us a sense of the romance and elation of the occasion. There’s nothing we love more at Maggie Sottero than hearing about how our designs helped make your wedding dreams a reality! Be sure to browse the blog for more Real Wedding stories and follow us on social for a daily dose of gorgeous bridal reverie!
TIPS TO GET FEATURED
1. Pictures should be a minimum of 750 px wide (perfect for our blog, Instagram, and Facebook).
2. We want to be able to see what gown you are wearing—so wherever you’re wearing it, make sure we can identify it.
3. Use the hashtags #Maggiebride, #Midgleybride, and #Rebeccabride, as well as #MaggieSottero, #SotteroandMidgley, and #RebeccaIngram, and tag us on Instagram at @maggiesotterodesigns so we’re sure to see your pic.
4. Check out our most recent Real Weddings posts to get a feel for the types of photos we usually feature.
5. When sharing to the Maggie Brides portion of our website, please include your photographer’s name so we can properly credit him or her.
6. Anything blurry or offensive will not be considered.