LOVE HOW YOU FIT CONTEST
SPONSORED BY MAGGIE SOTTERO DESIGNS, LLC
OFFICIAL RULES TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR
CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. CONTEST DESCRIPTION.
- The Love How You Fit contest ("Contest") is offered by Maggie Sottero Designs, LLC, ("Sponsor") and administered by Woobox ("Administrator"). The Contest starts at 12:01:00 am Mountain Daylight Time on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 pm Mountain Daylight Time on Monday, July 8, 2013 ("Contest Period"). At the end of the Contest Period, Maggie Sottero employees will announce one (1) grand prize winner and two (2) runner-up winners. All entries for the Contest must be received by 11:59:59 pm Mountain Daylight Time on Monday, July 8, 2013.
- Prizes will be provided by Maggie Sottero Designs, LLC; The Royal Hawaiian Resort, Simon G. Jewelry, Inc., and OPI Products, Inc. ("Prize Providers").
2. HOW TO ENTER.
To enter the Contest, visit www.maggiesottero.com/entertowin/lhyf, click "Like" in the entry form to become a Facebook fan of Maggie Sottero, complete the entry form in its entirety, and click on the enter button. If you are already a Facebook fan of Maggie Sottero, you will not be asked to click "Like" on the entry form.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
3. WHO MAY ENTER.
The Contest is open to any legal female resident of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older as of date of entry. Only one person per household will be eligible to win. Employees of Maggie Sottero; any persons involved in the creation, development, or implementation of this Contest; and any other persons or entities directly associated with this Contest and any members of their immediate families or households are ineligible to participate. This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By submitting an entry form, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations that govern contests.
4. WHO MAY NOT ENTER.
- In addition to the limitations on eligibility stated in Section 3 above, the following persons (each an "Ineligible Party") are prohibited from entering the Contest: employees, officers and directors and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children and those living in the same households) of Sponsor, Administrator, or Prize Providers, and any immediate family members of Sponsor's, Administrator's, or Prize Providers' affiliates, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, legal, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and web site providers/web masters. In addition, any person deemed to be ineligible to enter under any federal, state, or local laws or regulations will be prohibited from entering the Contest.
- All entries received from an Ineligible Party will be disqualified.
5. WINNER(S) SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION.
- Potential Winners will be chosen by Maggie Sottero employees based on the following criteria:
- How well the entrant incorporated the campaign theme into her story.
- How effective the entrant was in conveying her message.
- To what degree the entrant exemplified the "Love How YOU Fit" message, as described on the entry screen.
- Each Potential Winner will be notified by email on or about July 29, 2013 ("Winner Notification"). Three (3) attempts will be made within three (3) days to contact each Potential Winner at the email address provided with the entry. The Sponsor's obligation to notify each Potential Winner is limited to sending three (3) Winner Notifications by email to the email address provided by each Potential Winner.
- Should a Potential Winner fail to respond to at least one email notification attempt within 24 hours of the time it is sent, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- Each Potential Winner will have three (3) days from the sending date of the Winner Notification to which they responded to submit all required Proof of Identity, Affidavits of Eligibility and Releases. If all required Proof of Identify, Affidavits of Eligibility and Releases are not received within three (3) days from the sending date of the Winner Notification to which the Potential Winner responded, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- Upon a Potential Winner's acknowledged receipt of Winner Notification, and Sponsor's receipt of all Proof of Identity, Affidavits of Eligibility and Releases, Potential Winner will become a winner ("Winner") for the purposes of these Official Rules.
- There is one (1) grand prize ("Grand Prize") consisting of:
- One (1) Maggie Sottero gown of recipient's choice, subject to availability;
- A five (5) night, six (6) day stay at The Royal Hawaiian Resort on the island of O'ahu;
- One (1) set of Simon G. Jewelry his-and-her wedding bands;
- One (1) beauty package of OPI hand and nail care products;
- One (1) roundtrip ticket to New York City to attend Bridal Fashion Week October 12, 2013;
- Accommodations for one (1) night in New York City during Bridal Fashion Week October 12, 2013;
- The Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $6,500.00 ("ARV").
- There are two (2) runner-up prizes ("Runner-up Prizes") consisting of:
- One Maggie Sottero gown of recipient's choice, subject to availability;
- One (1) set of Simon G. Jewelry his-and-her wedding bands;
- One (1) beauty package of OPI hand and nail care products;
- The Approximate Retail Value of the Runner-up Prizes is $4,000.00 ("ARV").
- It is expressly understood that Sponsor is under no obligation to Winner other than as expressly set forth herein.
- Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with the receipt of either the Grand Prize or Runner-up Prize and may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the Grand Prize or Runner-up Prize.
- The Grand Prize and Runner-up Prizes are nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event the Grand Prize and/or Runner-up Prizes cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case Sponsor may elect to provide a substitute prize or award a cash equivalent of the Grand Prize and/or Runner-up Prizes, not to exceed the ARV of the Grand Prize and/or Runner-up Prizes. The Grand Prize and/or Runner-up Prizes are subject to change due to circumstances beyond Sponsor's control.
7. THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMERS.
- FACEBOOK DOES NOT SPONSOR, ENDORSE, APPROVE, OR ADMINISTER THIS CONTEST. FACEBOOK IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH SPONSOR IN ANY WAY OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PORTION OF THE CONTEST. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO FACEBOOK.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- By entering the Contest, you (i) acknowledge you are in compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and their entries will be void.
- Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) correct or change any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors; (ii) revise these Official Rules at any time, with or without notice; or (iii) cancel or modify all or any portion of the Contest, if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Grand Prize and Runner-up Prizes from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Potential Winners will be required to complete and provide Proof of Identity, Affidavit of Eligibility and Release in order to receive a Grand Prize or Runner-up Prize.
- All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, invalid, misdirected, mutilated, illegible, stolen or ineligible entries, or for any error, omission, interruption, defect or lost/delayed submission or any other technical or mechanical malfunction, failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines, or telephone systems; interrupted or unavailable cable or satellite systems; errors in these Official Rules, in any Contest-related advertisements or other materials, failures in electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming used in this Contest, human processing error, or otherwise which may disqualify an entrant, Potential Winner, or Winner.
- Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The invalidity of unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ADMINSTRATOR, PRIZE PROVIDERS, AND EACH OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND FACEBOOK FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSESS, EXPENSES, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITIES , INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES (COLLECTIVELY, "DAMAGES") ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND/OR RECEIPT OR USE OF THE GRAND PRIZE OR RUNNER-UP PRIZE. SPONSOR IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR PRINTING ERROR IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE ADVERTISING FOR THIS CONTEST. Sponsor is not responsible if Grand Prize and/or Runner-up Prizes cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or terrorism. Except where legally prohibited, by acceptance of Grand Prize or Runner-up Prize, participants grant (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission for the Sponsor, its affiliates, parent subsidiaries, representatives and agents and their respective advertising and promotion agencies to use your respective name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising or publicity without additional compensation. Winning a Grand Prize or Runner-up Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- As a condition of entering, you agree that under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages from Sponsor, Administrator, or Prize Providers, and in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys' fees or court costs.
- By entering the Contest, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or the Grand Prize or Runner-up Prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by binding arbitration administered by JAMS, under JAMS rules, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligation of any party in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Utah.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at the time of entry. Entrant must comply with these Official Rules.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, PRIZE PROVIDERS, OR FACEBOOK, OR THEIR SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AGENCIES AND LICENSEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS, COST, FEE (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES), INJURY OR DEATH TO ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO PERSONAL OR REAL PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY REASON OF THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A GRAND PRIZE OR RUNNER-UP PRIZE (INCLUDING ANY TRAVEL OR PRIZE ACTIVITY RELATED THERETO) OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST AND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
12. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES.
The names of the Contest winners will be available after September 1, 2013. To obtain a list of the Contest winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Maggie Sottero Designs, LLC, Attn: Love How You Fit Contest, 2300 South 1070 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84119. All such requests must be received by 10/01/2013. Please allow up to 10 business days for Sponsor to process your request.
Maggie Sottero Designs, LLC, 2300 South 1070 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84119. Maggie Sottero® and other trademarks or logos used herein are trademarks of their respective trademark owners. Sponsor shall not be liable for technical, pictorial or typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest shall be directed only to Maggie Sottero Designs, LLC, and not to Facebook or any other person or entity. Sponsor's employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever. All questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest must be submitted in writing either via email to email@example.com or in writing to Maggie Sottero Love How You Fit Contest, c/o Maggie Sottero Designs, LLC, 2300 South 1070 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84119.
Copyright © Maggie Sottero Designs, LLC. All rights reserved.